Advantage: ease of access to the water reservoir
Just how easy is it to access? Watch this video:
Advantage: ease of access to all sides of the plant
Three side panels are easily removed using the provided tool:
This allows easy access for pruning, foliar spray, harvesting, cleaning, inspection, etc.
Advantage: excellent light blockage to help control the light cycle for plants
Watch this video where we placed a video recorder inside, shut the door and shone a flashlight at multiple angles outside of the enclosure:
Advantage: ventilation on all four sides to keep your plants breathing...
Watch this smoke stick stick test:
In this video we tested the airflow through the slots along the bottom edges of the side panels, using an axial fan that provides about 240 cfm of flow. The air penetrates through the open-cell foam strips that allow airflow without allowing light in.
By providing excellent ventilation:
Advantage: low shipping cost
Competitors often sell heavy units that cost as much as $600 to send by freight. We send our unit in two boxes, one weighing 55-65 lbs (depending on options) and the other weighing 25-27 lbs.
Advantage: innovative and flexible shelf (option)
The shelf splits the enclosure in to two chambers and allows you to grow seedlings & cuttings in the upper chamber and larger plants in the lower chamber. The height of the shelf is adjustable.
Is this system better than a tent? Umm yeah... We didn’t just look at replacing flimsy tents with a rigid system, we also wanted to design an enclosure that solved the problems that advanced growers have been complaining about for years. They asked us for:
- A system that is easier to clean and keep sterile (for that reason we also recommend the use of Rockwool cubes with a hydroponic system).
- A system with better ventilation. It's easy to forget how important it is to prevent stale air. With this system, air is pulled in on all four sides at the base of the plants.
- A safer system that is less likely to start a fire or cause damage.
- With grow tents, unless you have one plant in a pot, it is difficult to turn the plants around to access all areas of the plant. This system provides access from all sides.
- A system that saves time and allows two different stages of grow in the same cabinet.
- An affordable grow cabinet that can be moved around easily.